Current Lean Events
12th & 13th December 2017 Farringdon Rd, Clerkenwell, London
Through instruction, small group discussions and exercises, the workshop participants will learn:
- How to identify a product family
- How to see the entire value stream for a particular product family
- How to map the value stream to identify and eliminate waste
- Design a future state
- How to develop a plan to achieve immediate breakthrough results
15th January 2018 Dublin City University, Dublin Campus, Republic of Ireland
Through instruction, small group discussions, exercises and video workshop participants will:
- Learn about Lean from a different perspective, one that goes beyond tools & events
- Learn about the key elements of a successful Lean transformation
- Learn how to refine future transformation plans to overcome
- Discuss and reflect on how to go beyond where they are now – to close the next set of gaps in the organisation
16th & 17th January 2018 Dublin City University, Dublin Campus, Republic of Ireland
Through instruction, small group discussions and exercises, the workshop participants will:
- Learn the basic formats of A3s and uses of the A3 as a management process, and,
- Gain experience in the three basic roles of the A3 process
- Greater understanding of PDCA and the problem solving process
- Know when to use A3 Problem Solving or basic 3c problem solving
- In-depth practice of reading and reviewing A3’s
18th January 2018 Dublin City University, Dublin Campus, Republic of Ireland
Through instruction, small group discussions, exercises and video workshop participants will be able to:
- Understand the fundamentals of Gemba Walks, its importance within Lean, continuous improvement and in organisation’s management system.
- Develop the collective understanding of leaders at all levels of the organization.
- Improve alignment of employees actions with the organisation’s purpose & strategic priorities.
- Help maintain and accelerate the impact of employee activities on business performance.
- Managers attending this workshop can expect to come away with a better understanding of how to see and understand the flow of work in their respective organisations.
- See beyond the obvious results to the underlying processes that produce those results with an eye to how to create more value with less waste.
Our Lean Workshops are designed around the Lean workbooks to help organisations and individuals implement Lean Thinking and to develop core Lean skills.
View the full schedule here
The Lean Enterprise Academy are proud to announce their UK Lean Summit 2018 which will be held in the North West of the UK between 17th-19th April 2018
Previous Lean Events
14th - 16th November 2016
25th - 28th April 2016
16th - 18th November 2015
17th - 19th November 2014
3rd April 2014
5th - 7th November 2013
18th April 2013
27th - 28th November 2012
10th - 11th November 2011
27th June 2011
2nd - 3rd November 2010
10th July 2009
21st November 2008
25th - 26th June 2007
31st October - 2nd November 2005
23rd - 24th June 2004
15th October 2008
9th October 2007
5th June 2007
2nd October 2006
6th June 2006
25th January 2006
18th & 19th October 2017
17th October 2017