The top section of this A0 poster explains the Purpose, Process and People elements of the Lean Transformation Framework. Further down the poster the 5 Questions of the Framework are shown through clear visuals.
About the Teach Poster
This top section of this teach poster explains the Purpose, Process and People elements of the Lean Transformation Framework. Moving down the poster, the 5 questions of the LTF are shown through clear visuals;
- VALUE-DRIVEN PURPOSE: What Problem are we trying to solve?
- How do we do & improve the actual work?
- How do we develop the capabilities we need?
- What management system & leadership behaviours are required to support the new way of working?
- What Basic Thinking, Mindset & Assumptions drive this change?
Why use a Teach Poster?
After many years of research and experimentation, we have found that a Teach Poster concept works best. Rather than a 100 page PowerPoint slide deck, we have tried to distil the subject matter down onto one piece of paper – a bit like an A3. The images/pictures are used over words to stimulate interest and discussion. These are simple, imaged based triggers to remind you of the key concepts and learning points. From our experience, we have found this to be the most effective way to teach others and enable them to share their knowledge quickly and easily with others.