7 Problem Solving Tools course. In this module, learn about the 7 Problem Solving Tools. These are also commonly referred to as the Seven Basic Tools of Quality (or 7 QC Tools.) Part of our Lean Learning Journey platform.
7 Problem Solving (QC) Tools course.
In this module, learn about the 7 Problem Solving Tools are also commonly referred to as the Seven Basic Tools of Quality (or 7 QC Tools). Part of our Lean Learning Journey platform. We prefer to call them problem solving tools rather than quality as they can be used by anyone and not just for quality related issues. In this module you will learn about the 7 different tools which are:
- Pareto Diagrams
- Cause & Effect Diagrams
- Graphs & Control Charts
- Check Sheets
- Scatter Diagrams
The course is divided into sections. These are as follows:
- In Purpose, you will learn why the 7 Problem Solving Tools are important, what they are used for and how. We will also explain some of the benefits of using them.
- For Process, we will explain the seven different types, their content and how they can be applied to different situations.
- In People, you will understand who can make use of them and some of the behaviours recommended to get the most out of them.
In summary, the material includes:
- 4 Topics – Background, Purpose, Process and People.
- Explanation of each of the 7 Problem Solving Tools.
- A handy trifold leaflet to download, print and keep for quick reference.