As part of our mission to help organisations with their Lean journeys the Lean Enterprise Academy has partnered with The Learning Trust to organise a Lean event around learning. The event takes place 24th & 25th October, 2019 at Chester Racecourse, UK.
The over arching purpose of our Summits are as follows:
- To raise consciousness of the latest developments in Lean Thinking and Practice
- To provide insight into practical ways to get started, deepen or enhance your Lean journey
- To enable participants to build their own network of Lean Thinkers
We do this by:
- Bringing together the best Lean practitioners and sensei in the Lean world for participants to learn from
- Building time into the programme for participants to network
- Providing a variety of learning situations – including pre-Summit workshops on leading edge topics, keynote talks, interactive learning sessions and panel discussions
- Enabling groups from the same organisations to come to the Summit to learn together
Key questions for this year:
- What is Lean learning?
- How can we improve the way we learn lean?
- What can the world of education learn from Lean Thinking and Lean Practice?
- What can organisations implementing Lean Thinking and Practice learn from the world of education?
As part of the programme, delegates will be able to visit two learning environments:
- Toyota – to see the way in which the organisation develops capability.
- The Learning Trust – to see how a lean learning environment is being developed.
As well as hear leading keynote talks and participate in a number of learning sessions.