- These are free materials that focus on Standardised Work. The materials serve the following objectives:
- To understand the Purpose, key Process conditions and People/Leadership skills required to implement and sustain Standardised Work.
- To give a learner basic knowledge on the subject of Standardised Work.
- To engage the learner in starting their own learning journey on the subject of standardised work.
- The materials are organised using the Training Within Industry format of: Prepare the Learner, Present the Learning Topic, Try Out the Learning Topic and Follow Up. Topics include:
- Purpose, Process, People of Standardised Work.
- Learning Confirmation.
- Recommended further reading.
This product is included with our Learning Platform Subscription.