A video overview level 1 course in our Lean Learning Journey platform that focuses on Practical Problem Solving and A3 Thinking.
- This on-line short course focuses on Practical Problem Solving and A3 Thinking. The materials serve the following purposes:
- The materials are organised using the Training Within Industry format of: Prepare the Learner, Present the Learning Topic, Try Out the Learning Topic and Follow Up. Topics include:
- Background – Purpose, Process & People of the 8 step problem solving method.
- Overview of The Lean Transformation Framework.
- Key questions to ask and answer for your problem situation.
- The concepts of “Go and See,” following a structured scientific method, PDCA, developing current, target and ultimate goals.
- 8 video overviews of each step of the practical problem solving methodology (15 minute total duration) .
- Practical next steps to develop capability in problem solving.
- Contains links to 4 key problem solving articles.
- Next steps to develop your lean learning journey.