This is a video recording of our Management System – Performance webinar. Included is access to a video of the webinar, a copy of the presentation slides, a transcript of the webinar, our Lean Management System – Performance Teach Poster and the GAP assessment sheet presented during the webinar.
Management System – Performance On-Demand Webinar
A foundational part of any Lean Management System is the Performance System
A critical dimension when transforming your organisation to lean thinking & practice is to ensure the leadership activities and behaviours needed to support the change happen. A robust Lean Management System starts with ensuring the “day to day” work is performed to current standards and kept stable when problems occur – A Performance Management System . This foundation must be in-place before you start any improvement activities otherwise they won’t be sustained!
During the webinar we first go through a “live teach session” in terms of the “Background, Purpose, Process and People” of a Lean Performance Management System. This is then followed by a Q & A session. Secondly, we review a real life implementation example, then go over a GAP assessment as part of a reflection exercise. Finally the session is summarised followed by another Q & A.
Using our visual Teach Poster we explain how organisations can apply “Performance Management” successfully
The webinar covers the following key points:
- The differences between a Performance Management System and an Improvement Management System.
- Why focusing on a Lean Performance Management System first is critical.
- Understanding the necessary Plan-Do-Check-Act process for managing performance effectively at all levels.
- The 5 key requirements needed to design & implement a Lean Performance Management System.
- The organisations roles & responsibilities that need defining for a successful Lean Performance Management System.
- An On-demand version of the webinar
- A copy of the slides from the Presentation
- A transcript from the webinar
- The Lean Management System – Performance Teach Poster
- A Facilitation Guide
- A GAP assessment sheet presented during the webinar
- Introduction to Management Systems
- Teach Poster Concept
- Management System – Performance
- Q & A
- Case Study Implementation Example
- Reflection Exercise – Gap Assessment
- Summary Discussion / Q & A
- Optional – Open Discussion Session
Customers which have already purchased the webinar as a live event will be sent a coupon code via email to access this content for free.
This product is included with our Learning Platform Subscription.