This is a video recording of our A3 Problem Solving webinar. Included is access to a video of the webinar, downloadable copies of the presentation slides, transcripts and our Practical Problem Solving Teach Poster presented during the webinar.
The one hour webinar session provides:
- Basic knowledge on the subject of problem solving, based around Purpose, Process and People
- An overview of the 8 step problem solving process.
- Access to online learning materials
- Q & A
Using our visual Teach Poster we explain how organisations can apply “Practical Problem Solving” successfully
Most organisations using lean thinking have a structured method for problem solving. However a lot of them tell us that they have challenges with:
- Developing problem solving thinking in order to engage all levels of the organisation.
- Tying their problem solving to key goals of their organisation.
- Understanding the alternative methods available and agreeing which to use so they can be most effective.
- Agreeing on the best ways to deploy problem solving.
- Using problem solving as part of the overall capability development process.