Lean Training Workshops
Our Lean Training Workshops are designed around the Lean workbooks to help organisations and individuals implement Lean Thinking and to develop core Lean skills.
We are currently working on the next workshops we will offer. If you have a requirement please email us and we willl do our best to put this on at the pull of the customer.
We can also offer Lean eduction on numerous subjects, here are examples of some of our other workshops:
- Creating Continuous Flow
- Creating Level Pull
- Creating Lean Learning Experiences
- Designing & Developing a Lean Transformation
- Gemba Walks: A Management Process for Leading the Organisation
- Grasping the Situation using the Lean Transformation Framework
- Leading in a Continuous Improvement Culture
- Lean in Sales
- Making Hospitals Work
- Making Materials Flow
- Mapping to See – Value Stream Improvement for the Office and Services
- Seeing the Whole Value Stream
- Strategy Deployment and Alignment Through Hoshin
- TWI Problem Solving
- Using no-code and low-code applications to support Lean Thinking & Practice
But by no means is this an exhaustive list. We have over 25 years worth of experience in Lean Thinking and Practice so if you are looking for something bespoke to your specific business problem why not ask about our in-house Lean workshops.
What better way to learn about Lean than at the gemba? Our in-house workshops are tailored to your organisation individual business need and are run by experience Lean coaches to ensure you get the most out of our Lean training.
Follow up (optional)
LEA provides an ongoing coaching and mentoring service for organisations involved in making Lean transformations, offering reviews at 30/60/90 day intervals. This provides the organisation with help and direction in sustaining the learning from the workshop process and helps highlight further learning opportunities that can be pulled, as and when required, by the organization.
So if you would like to know more about our Lean workshops or to have a discussion with one of our Lean coaches please get in touch either by emailing [email protected] or by phoning +44 (0)1600 890590
Visit our events page for our further details on our current schedule