Developing Lean Expertise - a Lean Construction Training Day. 26th October 2016 at Birmingham Metropolitan College (from 08.45 to 17.00)
Join us this year for our annual Lean Construction Training Day, for anyone who would like to learn more about implementing Lean in the construction and infrastructure sectors. We piloted the event last year and it was very well received & therefore decided to offer the event again this year.
Workshops will be offered by experienced lean construction practitioners on the following themes:
- The Basics of Value Stream Optimisation
- Developing & deploying lean leaders
- The Improvement Kata for Lean Projects
- Introduction to Lean in Construction
- Lean at the Coalface – empowering the workforce
- Lean Collaborative Planning Process & Programme Compression
- Marketing & Communicating Lean
- Visualisation & Control Rooms
For further information and to make a booking please follow this link: http://leanconstruction.org.uk/
To download the workshop borchure please click here
If you have any queries please contact Belinda at email@example.com or call 07721 311 504.