Save the Date: UK Lean Summit 24th & 25th October 2019
posted on February 22, 2019
As part of our mission to help organisations with their Lean journeys the Lean Enterprise Academy has partnered with The Learning Trust to organise a Lean event around learning. The event takes place 24th & 25th October, 2019 at Chester Racecourse, UK.
The over arching purpose of our Summits are as follows:
- To raise consciousness of the latest developments in Lean Thinking and Practice
- To provide insight into practical ways to get started, deepen or enhance your Lean journey
- To enable participants to build their own network of Lean Thinkers
We do this by:
- Bringing together the best Lean practitioners and sensei in the Lean world for participants to learn from
- Building time into the programme for participants to network
- Providing a variety of learning situations – including pre-Summit workshops on leading edge topics, keynote talks, interactive learning sessions and panel discussions
- Enabling groups from the same organisations to come to the Summit to learn together
Key questions for this year:
- What is Lean learning?
- How can we improve the way we learn lean?
- What can the world of education learn from Lean Thinking and Lean Practice?
- What can organisations implementing Lean Thinking and Practice learn from the world of education?
As part of the programme, delegates will be able to visit two learning environments:
- Toyota - to see the way in which the organisation develops capability.
- The Learning Trust - to see how a lean learning environment is being developed.
As well as hear leading keynote talks and participate in a number of learning sessions.
Booking details and logistics will be released shortly.
You may be interested in...
Also from LEAN UK...
24th - 25th October 2019
Since we organised our first UK Lean Summit way back in 1997, we've always tried to push the frontiers of Lean Thinking - both in terms of lean research and lean practice. For 2019 we've partnered with The Learning Trust in order to bring a Summit linking the world of business with learning.