Reflections on 25 Years of Lean
posted on November 14, 2013
Jim Womack, John Shook and Daniel T Jones discuss the evolution and challenges facing the lean movement.
11 videos – 70 minutes of wisdom – interview arranged by LEI and the Gemba Academy
Watch the full interview with the Lean Pioneers here:
The videos sections are detailed below with the video length in brackets.
- Calling it Lean (4:57)
- Value-Stream Mapping (9:37)
- Lean Management Behavior (8:01)
- Establishing Corporate Alignment (6:21)
- Lean Healthcare (12:28)
- Lean Concepts for Government (9:07)
- Economic Stagnation (10:01)
- Lean Principles for NGOs (2:38)
- Learning from Lean Startups (9:45)
- Lean-Shoring, Off-Shoring, and Re-Shoring (4:42)
- Questions for a Successful Lean Transformation (4:05)
You may be interested in...
Also from LEAN UK...
17th - 19th April 2018
UK Lean Summit 2018 takes place at the MacDonald Hotel, Manchester on 18th & 19th April. There are pre-Summit Masterclasses 17th April and a visit to Toyota's engine plant with Jim Womack and Dan Jones on 20th April. Book at: http://www.eiseverywhere.com/leansummit2018
Using the A3 management process to solve problems, gain agreement, mentor and lead