Reflections on 25 Years of Lean
posted on November 14, 2013
Jim Womack, John Shook and Daniel T Jones discuss the evolution and challenges facing the lean movement.
11 videos – 70 minutes of wisdom – interview arranged by LEI and the Gemba Academy
Watch the full interview with the Lean Pioneers here:
The videos sections are detailed below with the video length in brackets.
- Calling it Lean (4:57)
- Value-Stream Mapping (9:37)
- Lean Management Behavior (8:01)
- Establishing Corporate Alignment (6:21)
- Lean Healthcare (12:28)
- Lean Concepts for Government (9:07)
- Economic Stagnation (10:01)
- Lean Principles for NGOs (2:38)
- Learning from Lean Startups (9:45)
- Lean-Shoring, Off-Shoring, and Re-Shoring (4:42)
- Questions for a Successful Lean Transformation (4:05)
Also from LEAN UK...
10th & 11th July 2017
Our Lean Workshops are designed around the Lean workbooks to help organisations and individuals implement Lean Thinking and to develop core Lean skills.
Using the A3 management process to solve problems, gain agreement, mentor and lead